Are you a music fan? Are you a fan of Red Lodge?
For three days in June, the downtown community of Red Lodge comes alive with a celebration of music, and the creativity of songwriting. The streets, bars, cafes, and theaters of Red Lodge become a gathering place for songwriters and music fans from Montana and around the country. This is the place that will display the art of songwriting at its very best.
We need your help to make this happen. It takes a community to make this festival a reality. In addition to ticket sales, it takes the generosity of individual Patrons and business sponsors like you to make this festival a reality.
Can we count on your support for the 6th Annual Red Lodge Songwriter Festival, June 23-25, 2022? Please give me a call at 406-690-5988, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or donate online. I’ll look forward to hearing from you.
Your support as a Patron of the festival will allow us to continue and expand our efforts to support music education. As a Patron, $1,000 contribution or more, you will receive:
- Two VIP/PATRON Passes per $1,000 contributed.
- VIP/PATRON Passes allow you admission to all ticketed events, plus an opportunity to meet and take pictures with the Hit Songwriters before and after the VIP/Sponsor Nashville Songwriters in the Round show on Thursday June 23rd.
- Reserved VIP seating at all Hit Songwriter Shows.
- Recognition on all print and electronic media.
- Your contribution is tax deductible, less $350 value for two VIP/PATRON Passes.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. Please call me with any questions or input on our festival. I’d love to hear from you.
Mike Booth – Executive Director
Rocky Mountain Songwriter Festivals, Inc.
P.O. Box 830
Red Lodge, MT 59068
a 501(c)3 organization, Tax ID#81-4771929